Let's Bounce back together!
Getting Vaccinated?? Here’s new guidance from the CDC regarding quarantines after exposure CLICK HERE
Serving our communities has always been of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we are committed to staying open during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Face Coverings are optional for ALL Grandma’s House Staff and Parents. Face Coverings are required for ALL Visitors indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Individuals and Children should NOT come to Grandma’s House if they:
- • Have a pending COVID-19 test.
- • Tested positive for COVID-19 and are still under quarantine.
Travel Guidance – CDC – Travel increases your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19. Staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Grandma’s House procedures:
- • Face coverings are required for ALL visitors indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- • Face Coverings are optional for ALL Grandma’s House Staff and Parents.
- • All parents and teachers follow social distancing procedures.
- • We will attempt to limit group sizes and/or maintain single teacher classrooms where possible for as long as possible.
- • Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces like doorknobs, tables, countertops, and handrails. Teachers do this every day during nap time. Extra staff clean and disinfect throughout the day. We also have additional cleaning personnel who clean after hours.
- • Each time they clock in, Staff take their temperature and respond to a questionnaire to make sure it is safe for them to stay at the center.
- • Cooks will continue to wear gloves when preparing food.
- • Family-style food serving has been discontinued. Teachers prepare each child’s plate using gloves so there is no sharing of serving utensils.
- • Where napping mats/cots are used, children will be arranged head to toe and kept 2 feet apart if possible.
- • We are limiting visitors and vendors to our program. In-person and Virtual tours are available. For more details, contact the Center Director.
- • All field trips will be outdoors only to local parks and wading/swimming pools.
- • Teachers will bring playground bags and other age-appropriate activities to area parks. This helps avoid over-crowding on play structures and offers more choices for children to play while enjoying the great outdoors.
- • Neither adults nor children will eat or drink on the bus.
- • Buses will be cleaned and disinfected after each field trip.
- • Windows on the bus will remain open to increase ventilation.
- • The recirculated air option on the bus will not be used.
Read our revised 6/6/2022 COVID-19: Health and Safety Policy Amendment
If you have any questions or would like to know more about our current protocol and guidelines, please feel free to contact us.