Let's Bounce back together!
Getting Vaccinated?? Stay up to date with COVID-19 Vaccinations Including Boosters What you need to know
Here’s new guidance from the CDC regarding quarantines after exposure CLICK HERE
Serving our communities has always been of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we are committed to staying open during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Face Coverings are optional for ALL Grandma’s House Staff, Parents and Visitors
Individuals and Children should NOT come to Grandma’s House if they:
- • Have a pending COVID-19 test.
- • Tested positive for COVID-19 and are still under quarantine.
Travel Guidance – CDC – Travel increases your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19. Staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Grandma’s House procedures:
- • Grandma’s House will practice handwashing upon arrival to the program, before meals and snacks, after outdoor play, after using the bathroom, prior to going home, after nose blowing or assisting a child with blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- • Face Coverings are optional for ALL Grandma’s House Staff, Parents and Visitors.
- • All parents and teachers follow social distancing procedures, when possible.
- • Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces like doorknobs, tables, countertops, and handrails. Teachers do this every day during nap time. Extra staff clean and disinfect throughout the day. We also have additional cleaning personnel who clean after hours.
- • Grandma’s House will bring in as much outdoor air as safely possible by opening windows and doors and using fans. Our HVAC systems are maximizing ventilation.
- • Where napping mats/cots are used, children will be arranged head to toe and kept 2 feet apart if possible.
- • In-person and Virtual tours are available. For more details, contact the Center Director.
- • Transportation procedures for Grandma’s House buses:
- • Neither adults nor children will eat or drink on the bus.
- • Buses will be cleaned and disinfected after each field trip.
- • Windows on the bus will remain open to increase ventilation.
- • The recirculated air option on the bus will not be used.
Read our revised 6/6/2022 COVID-19: Health and Safety Policy Amendment
If you have any questions or would like to know more about our current protocol and guidelines, please feel free to contact us.